Child and Adult Care Providers

You may be eligible to receive monthly reimbursement for meals and snack served in your Child Care Home or Center through the Child and Adult Care Food Program.

Providers affiliated with Cape Fear Tutoring receive the following benefits:

  • Monetary Reimbursement
    CACFP reimbursement will help with the cost of your monthly food bills for meals served to enrolled children or adults.
  • Online Claiming With Minute Menu Systems
    Automate your attendance, track your food expenses and submit your monthly claims online with Minute Menu Systems daycare Food Program Management software.
  • One-On-One Training
    Ongoing training, technical assistance and mentoring from our qualified support staff.
  • Newsletters
    Sample menus, nutrition tips, food ideas and food program information.
Get started today!

Contact our office. We will send a representative to your facility to get you started. We provide all the training and paperwork that you need to participate.

Provider Resources

You must be a current Cape Fear Tutoring Provider to access these resources.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (l) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) This institution is an equal opportunity provider.